Saturday, January 28, 2012

Project Life title Page...

My Project Life album has been going very well and I am proud to say that I am currently caught up! I had forgotten how much fun it is to put an album like this together!

This is the title page for my album.  I am going about scrappin' this project a bit different from last year.  Last year, i stuck to the "rules" or guidelines. This year, I am trying to look at each square as a mini scrapbook page.  Mini, so not much is needed for each square. Notice, I have used my "Polaroid" camera a bit! Love the photos it takes. I may go back and add a few more embellishment as I seee needed! (maybe some twine!)
 
I ordered the journaling cards through amazon.  The other embellishments are from Amy Tangerine.  I must say the gray Thickers (the letters) are my favorite at this time!  I am loving gray right now...in scrapbooking!!

No comments: