Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I'm Crazy...

This is what my craft room looks like at this moment!
 A TERRIBLE MESS!!

This table contains items to create kits...my folders of notes, trimmer and big shot.
 This table is a TERRIBLE mess! I am in the middle of creating Christmas cards for a Christmas in July card class.

So why am I crazy? With all this going on, I decided to participate in Ali Edwards: A Day in the Life today. Basically, you take pictures to document a day in your life from morning to night. You can read more by clicking here.  It use to be a week in the life, but even she has trimmed it down to 24 hours. To be honest, I looked at our schedule for today and it looked like a pretty "regular" day, so I thought...why not? I have tried a thousand times to do this, but I have hope this time!!

This time I am going to use a new Sn@p 4x6 Album.
 
I like my albums pages to be different sizes, so I am going to use 4x6 page refills and pages from the Sn@p Variety pack, especially the 3x4 and 4x4 pages. 
 
I am also using the Kaisercraft's collection Shine Bright. The grays, blacks and yellow color combinations are my favorite right now. 
Shine Bright Paper Pack with Bonus Sticker sheet 

There are also 4x6, 4x3 journal cards and a pack of ephemera! 

With all this planning already, you would think I would be good to go! Well, like I have said before, time will tell!! Realistically, it's only about 15 hours. So if I take one picture an hour, that's only 15 pictures!! Sounds do-able...right?? 

Well, tune in tomorrow to see how I am doing! 

No comments: