Monday, April 9, 2012

easter pictures...

I hope everyone had a fun Easter yesterday!  Yesterday was a good day for us...we were actually all cleaned up at the same time and willing to take some pictures!  This doesn't happen very often, so I took advantage of the opportunity!

Sam looks so old in this photo (sigh) but it's a great pic of him! Think i could use it on my Christmas cards?

This is so Jack.  I had already re-buttoned his shirt because he missed the top one. I fixed the top one and left the rest of the buttoning to him...as you can see, he missed another one at the bottom.

This is his "go to" pose. 

Jack planned this pose out!


I love the little smirk on Sam's face! 

Jason was willing to take a photo, too and suggested this pose!
 

We all look a little tired.  That might be because the boys got up at 6:15 in the morning!!
Oh..there was one other member wanting in on the photos, too!

Our Moosie May!  When i went to sit with the boys, so did she!  Love her!!

No comments: