Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookies, Cookies and Puttin' on the Weight...

The tradition of cookies has hit our house very well this year...


Our neighbor brought over a tray of cookies...they were amazing to look at and tasted just as amazing!  Check out this Santa cookie...it has rosy cheeks and a rosy nose and a button mouth!  Oh my!  Beats the cookie out of my Pillsbury cookies in a roll!

Sam took a look at these and stated, "Well, you don't have to worry about me eating those cookies with the rats on them!"

This weekend the boys somewhat helped me with making cookies. I did make four dozen (picture to come) mint chocolate chip cookies, that didn't turn out too well, so this was round two.  Easy pretzel with chocolate kisses to melt on top.

Take a look at Sam's tray...take a gander back at jack's tray.  You can tell which one is my free spirit and which one is my  little organizer! Notice the chocolates on top of Sam's tray...he made a pattern - makes the teacher in me very proud!