Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Plot Twist!

Just wanted to share with you another card I created this weekend. 

As you all know, I am an avid reader, so when I saw this stamp "Betty Loves Books" from Stamping Bella, I knew I just had to get it for my stash! I finally got around to using it and created this card!

The sentiment is from a new Taylored Expressions Stamp Set called: Plot Twist. I used my Copic markers to color the card. I planned to give the cards I created to my mom for Mother's Day (yes, I already gave them to her!) so I wanted the girl to resemble my mom with her dark hair and glasses! She, too, is a big reader!

 I also thought that this card would make a great card to hold a gift card from our town's new bookstore, Plot Twist!

I am finding that card making is pretty darn fun! 
All three of them that I did this weekend!

No comments: