Monday, May 2, 2016

Making Cards!

I am not a card maker, but lately I have been enjoying playing around with creating cards and using my Misti stamping tool. If you are a card maker, a Misti is a must!!

Check out the blog I wrote for Memory Bound about the Misit Stamping Tool.

This weekend I had some time to try out the new Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies. I must admit, right now this is my favorite stamp set!

http://www.franticstamper.com/assets/images/products/hero%20arts/june2015/HERO-CL-867.jpg 
I loved how you can layer the stamp three times the (Misti making it soooo easy!) to create a beautiful butterfly image!

Here was the first card I created. 
I stamped the card using the Ranger Dye Inks: Wild Orchid, Grape Soda and Glacier White. The sentiment comes from a Penny Black Stamp Set: Special Thoughts.  The enamel dots are all from Doodle Bug.

This is the next card I created.
This time I used Ranger Dye Inks Caribbean Coast, Blue Ribbon and Glacier White.The sentiment is from the Jillian stamp Set: Simply Sympathy. Enamel dots are again from Doodle Bug. 

I had so much fun stamping these cards and can't wait to play around with this stamp set some more!  Stop by tomorrow to see my second favorite stamp set of the week!


No comments: