Friday, August 21, 2015

Music Videos...

Something that you may not know about me, is that I love watching music videos. I think it stems from my days of growing up with Friday Night Videos. Remember those? I was ELATED once my parents got cable installed and even triple excited when we got MTV!! I would watch music video after music video.
 
Now days, I still watch music videos every Saturday morning on VH1 Top 20 video countdown. My geek out for two hours! 
 
There are a lot of videos that I can pass up and even have to turn the channel if Jack is in the room. But every once in awhile, there is a good one...meaning that it tells a story. Here are two of my favorites.
 

X-Ambassadors play Renegades
 
It's inspirational and makes you want to get off your rear and quit complaining!! And..I didn't expect the ending.