Monday, June 1, 2015

Day in the LIife...

I started it!
Yes! I have started my Day in the Life mini album. Between planning classes for Memory Bound, making Christmas card class kits and baby card kits, I have actually created a few pages in my mini album!

A quick reminder that I am using the Snap 4x6 album. I choose the yellow binder because I wanted the inside to be shades of yellow, gray, white and black (mostly from a Kasiercraft collection.) I am also incorporating different size Sn@p page refills such as 4x6, 3x4 and 4x4.

A quick look at what I have accomplished!
The front cover! I added the blue because I liked how it stood out against the neutral colors.

My title page includes a 4x4, and two 2x2 inserts. 
I am, and have been for some time, obsessed with camera die cuts, paper and embellishments. This camera worked PERFECT for my title page! So yummy!!

The first page is a 3x4. I love to use different size pages in one album. As you can see, the most important thing of the day came first...coffee!

On the back of the 3x4 insert, I included journaling and then the next picture of Jack is a 4x6.

Here is the back of the 4x6 and the next page is actually two 4x3 inserts.

Here is the "plan" for my next pages. A 3x4, followed by a 4x4 and then a 4x6. Just love the layered look!
That's it!!
Like I said, there have been a few other things on my craft table at this time. Putting together a few pages was pretty simple and I have really enjoyed the process!! Now that's it's summer time, I should be able to get millions of things completed...right!?!?!?

No comments: