Friday, April 10, 2015

My Exercise Continues...

Yep. Lucky me. I am still exercising. And yes, I wear yoga pants to work out in. Don't worry, I wear a LARGE t-shirt to cover up my butt. I don't want to be the gal in the red shirt!!

http://cdn.buzzpicture.com/media/2014/03/When-yoga-pants-go-wrong-1.jpg?8766c1
I have told my personal trainer that I really don't like to wear these pants, so I wear a large t-shirt to cover up my "areas." After I was talking to her about this, she had me do barbell dead lifts. (WHAT??) Below shows what a barbell dead lift looks like on a gal that is tan, has on make-up, washed her hair before working out and well, obviously works out.
http://agilityfiles.oxygenmag.com/Images/Articles/Training/LookFabFromTheBack3_616x347.jpg
Now, think of the opposite of this gal. And that would be me doing a dead lift...in my yoga pants (UGH!), big t-shirt, no make-up, hair not washed, but I HAVE brushed my teeth!

Did you catch I have a personal trainer? Two free sessions came with Jason signing up with the new gym. I participated in my two free sessions and decided, after much contemplation,  to sign up for a month of sessions. There was a special. 

I meet with her two-three times a week. She works me hard, which is what she is suppose to do. Isn't it strange, I pay someone to make my body hurt! We worked on my legs so much one day, it hurt to sit on the toilet! 

Anyway, I came across an article titled, "28 Apologies to Make to Your Trainer Right Now." I will share a few that I may have to apologize to my trainer for someday.

~I’m sorry for hiring you to help me lose 20 pounds before a vacation that’s just two weeks away, even though those results are humanly impossible.  

~I’m sorry for complaining that I didn’t have enough time to work out this week ... the same week I binge-watched “House of Cards” for 12 hours.

~I'm sorry for falling off the treadmill this morning because I went out until 4 a.m. the night before our session and showed up still drunk. (this one made me laugh...I am 99.9% sure I won't have to apologize for this one...I can't stay up until 4:00am!)

~I’m sorry I was running late this morning and didn’t have time to brush my teeth … or apply deodorant. Try not to inhale too deeply when correcting my form.

~ I’m sorry my early morning gas levels too accurately reflected the amount of greasy cheat meals I had over the weekend. 
(I soooo hope this doesn't happen when I push myself!!)

~I'm sorry I asked you deeply personal questions about your life just to get you talking so I could take a water break. 
(oh geez. I could actually apologize for this one, but I explained to her  that I will talk a lot so time goes faster. That's ok isn't it?)

~I’m sorry I forgot my sports bra. Can we skip cardio today? 
(Hmmm...I could use this excuse!)

 

Have a good weekend!
I am going to go to take some ibuprofen, rub icy-hot all over myself and maybe sit in a tub of Epson Salts. Wow! Good times.
 

No comments: