Monday, February 9, 2015

A Hug and a Kiss...

The other day I was feeling the need to do a little crafting for myself. Jack had mentioned that we don't have any Valentine decorations, so I bought a wooden "X" and "O" and set to work.

I first painted the front of the letters with red acrylic paint. It dried very quickly! I then painted  Matte Medium on half of the "X" and sprinkled with Heidi Swapp's new Marquee glitter. It is super chunky and a little went a long way!


I don't like glitter. And this glitter was EVERYWHERE!! But, I like how it turned out once I got the entire "X" covered with glitter. I decided to leave the "O" unglittered for a different look.
Placed them on my bookshelf in the living room.
 Perfect!
I got some crafting done and Jack got a little Valentine decoration!

No comments: