Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Little Break...

Hello, Friends!

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be taking a little break from the blog world. 
http://blog.travefy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/wonderful-beach-hd-wallpaper-nature-amp-landscape-wallpapers.jpg 

Yea...I'm not going on any fancy vacation as this picture would suggest. It just seems that all "bloggers" post a beautiful beach picture when they take a break from blogging...but that is because they are going to a beach like this!

Nothing fancy for me during my break. I've just been dealing with 
chipped thumb bones,
(It's much better now!)

sliced palms,

pulled teeth,

Projects, Projects and more Projects,

  and I just need to get caught up on life!  I love every minute of it all (except for blood and when the boys are hurt), it's just that I have loads on my plate right now and unfortunately, my blog is the last thing on the plate I deal with ...kind of like my lima beans when I was a kid. Once I get my plate a bit more clean, I will be back!  Just for a week or two!
Please check back!!
Until then...Think of me while we try to pick out a Halloween costume for Jack.


Decisions, Decisions!!
 
 

No comments: