Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break...

Hello! We are really enjoying our spring break and I have a few stories to share. But, I am afraid you will need to wait until next week to catch up on our "happenings" due to me taking the read of this week off from blogging to further enjoy my break! I do have one little story to share...
 
We were in Kansas City for the weekend (go Cyclones!!!)  and I was doing a little shopping when Jack came around the corner with this on...

 
"Mom!! I really want this hat for Easter!"
Me: "Why."
"For all my pops I drink! It would be so much easier!"
Me: "I don't think so."
 
And then he came back with this one.

 
No words for these pictures. But Sam couldn't BELEIVE that he would put such a thing on his head. Not because it is a bit odd, but ALL THE GERMS that could be in there from other people!!
 
See you next week!!
Have a great break!!

No comments: