Monday, January 6, 2014


Sam decided to get on the picture taking too.

He took this one! I KNOW!! I think it's pretty darn good!

Hmmmm...this is Pam. She is a Vikings cheerleader that will be going to the Pro Bowl.

And check this out! There was a missed catch in the end zone where we sit. The ball bounced off the players hands and into the crowd...right to the guy across the aisle from Jason!  Jason looked at me and said, "Are you kidding me? That is so awesome!"

I got a picture of Cordell Patterson!! Sweet!

And remember this guy? He's the one that kept "yelling" at me about my how big my lens at the last game I attended!

After the game, there was a good-bye ceremony. A few "stars" of the Vikings talked. We then put back on all our layers for the walk back to the hotel.

This is the souvenir cup I bought for Jason. It was $12.00!! That a lot for a PLASTIC cup..with really crappy beer in it!

This guy was sitting behind us. We got a chuckle on how he had his glasses on underneath his Vikes mask. We only chuckled until we saw that the autograph on the side was Adrian Petersen's!

These are the four seats we have watched many a game from....good-bye.
Hope our new ones bring better luck!!

After the ceremony, the lights were turned off. It was strange because it was SO quiet.
 
 

No comments: