Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Red Noses...

'Twas the season for red noses!
I went to jack's school winter party (eeeeeee) and they kiddos had put a dab of Vaseline on their noses and topped it off with a red pom-pom! Worked like a dream!

Our Elf, Henry, hung out until Christmas Eve.

On this night, he played a little trick on the boys with some red paint!

When Jack woke up and saw his nose, he immediately thought, "Oh my word! Did I leave the red pom-pom on my nose?" and then he thought, "Ohhh...that Henry!"

Sam can be a light sleeper and so Henry didn't put as much paint on his nose! I asked Sam what he thought when he saw his nose... "Oh my word mom! I TOTALLY PANICED and thought my nose was bleeding!"

How can two boys be born from the same parents and be so extremely different?

No comments: