Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Update...

The house is moving right along and Jason and I are so excited for it to be completed!!
Let me take you on a little tour...

This is the front of the house. The big "door" on the main floor will actually be a bay window in the bathroom. In the bay window, we will place a free standing "claw" type tub.

I am standing by the existing house, looking north. I am actually standing in the new living room and the back wall is where our new master bedroom will located.

Looking up from the living, you can see the railing on the second floor. I labeled the door into my scrapbook room. It is at an angle.

When I go up to the landing and look over the railing, you can see our master bedroom a bit better. You won't always be able to see the bedroom, because there will be a wall there!  You will be able to look over into the living room though.

From the landing, I look down the hall and see into my scrapbook room!

Another view from the living room...a look at the steps that go up to the second floor.

I thought I should show you the outside area!  This is the north wall..you can't really tell where the windows will be at this time.

This is the back of the house. The windows will be this large. We wanted to enjoy our fabulous view of the woods!!

This is the back of the house showing where the three seasons porch will be located. s you can see, there will be sliding doors into the porch area...we will also put sliding doors into the porch where the windows are located on the existing house.

Check back soon for more updates...we now have a roof and walls!!
 

No comments: