Monday, September 10, 2012

A Football Album!

We spent our Labor Day weekend at the football fields.  Sam had his first tournament of the season.

I am so proud of myself..I actually loaded his football pictures, got them printed AND put into a photo album!! YEA ME!!!  This is Sam's "opening" page to his football album. I KNOW..I actually scrapped a page!!  I used the Fancy Pants Little Sport collection.  The color photos didn't match the paper very well, so I decided to print them off in black and white...much better!

I included the brackets in an 8 1/2 x 11 page protector.
 

These refill pages actually hold 3 horizontal photos and 2 vertical photos...LOVE THESE!!

I had a few photos left over from this game, that fit perfectly into a refill page that holds 3 horizontal photos.

I didn't take too many photos at the first game because I forgot my telephoto lens...So all the pictures looked like this one...teeny tiny players!  When I cropped the photos..the images became fuzzy.  The good thing about this though, is not having to deal with so many photos!!!

I used several of the vertical refill pages...

...and lots of horizontal photos.

I am hoping that I keep up this pace this year during football season...wish good luck to me!!


 

No comments: