Thursday, August 16, 2012

First day of School...Check!

So all the nervous jitters and nights of night being able to sleep (and that was just me!) are over!! We can check off the first day at a new school. Check!

Sam is off to fifth grade and Jack is starting first grade.

It is the last time that these two will be at the same school together.

Jack said he had a terrific day and Sam gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

Nothing like blowing off some nervous energy with some jumping photos before heading to school!

Jack looks a little winded from jumping...and...are those grandpa pants he has on???

This is the first year Jack has had a locker. Last year he had a cubbie.
 A quick little lesson on how to open a locker and Jack was good to go.


I have to admit, I missed the little guys while they were at school. It was so quiet!!  I am sure I will get back into the swing of having my own time...real fast!!!

No comments: