As I stated last year, I am not a new years resolution type of girl,because I can't keep them.I don't know why, I just can't. Click here for last years resolutions and I did not keep one of them!!
I am also not a "bucket list" girl. If I had a bucket list, it would stress me out...I would need to do those things on my bucket list to get them checked off my list. Bucket lists are not good for people who live by lists.
So, I decided to make a list of things that I do NOT want to do this year...I think I will keep these and so I will have a successful year!
1. Be in nature alone for any amount of time.
2. Ride in the Tour de France. (see reasoning at #5.)
3. Pull one of the boys' teeth.
4. Confront my fears. (why??)
5. Run a marathon or do an iron man. All I would get is stabbing pains in my lungs and wondered what the hell I was doing this for.
6. Let live animals sit on me. I have terrible luck and I am sure it would leave a mark...of something.
7. Be an extreme couponer.
8. Live off the grid. (don't I sound smart saying that!)
9. "Occupy" anything. I would get bored.
10. Stop eating sugar.