Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Birthday Party..

Last weekend, we had the family over to celebrate my dad's birthday...

I think this is one of my favorite photos of my dad and the boys.


I can just hear my dad, "Katie, I shouldn't have to deal with this...I already dealt with all this when you were growing up."

As my dad opened his presents, Jack proceeded to stuff all the wrapping paper and tissue paper in his shirt. this picture also cracks me up...my dad just opening presents like it's no big deal that Jack's stomach is getting in his way.

"What are you looking at Grandpa?"


Sam got a hold of a few stray pieces of tissue paper and announced he had nose and ear hair...


And then proceeded to shoot them out...(sorry if this grosses you out.)




Jack put small pieces of tissue in his nose and then got worried they were stuck..he asked Sam to check his nostrils out...