Sunday, October 2, 2011

Scappy Sunday...


OK - my mom just called and said, "I have been checking your blog for your scrappy post..." I quickly, and kindly, reminded her that I still had 3 hours until Scrappy Sunday was over...so, here it is...

The picture is not good (taken in a bit of a rush) but it is a 12x12 layout of Jack playing father son football with Jason. These are my three favorite photos of the season. The first one if Jack practicing throwing the ball..is it obvious that baseball just ended? The middle picture is so like father, like son. The last shot is when Jack scored a touchdown and holding up his rock and roll hand!

I used the Bella Blvd. Sports Collection (all items available at Memory Bound!)

So I made my first Scrappy Sunday post, just by the hair of my chin!!

No comments: