Friday, September 30, 2011

Jack Can Touch...

I was taking Jack's school-work out of his take-home folder and came across this sheet. At school they have been "studying" the five senses. On this sheet, he needed to write and draw 4 different things he could touch. This was the first one...


"I can touch my dog," is what I read, but looked at the picture and thought, "What in the world?" OH!! then it dawned on me...this is a picture of Moose with her cone on, her pink cast and the orange represents her shaved leg!! I laughed out loud! When I showed Jason later that night, we both laughed until we were crying! Jack definitely lives in the moment!!


Here is his model for his picture...coneless.

When we showed Moose, she laughed just as hard (with her spooky zombie eyes!)


Side Note:
Starting this weekend, Saturday or Sunday, or maybe both, I am going to post projects or layouts that I have completed or am working on...I need to get going on things and if I know I need to post a project or layout, then I think it will motivate me to get some things done!  Check in this weekend to see if I have any success!!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Thanks for making my day Jack!!

Cheryl said...

Yes, I love it!

Cheryl said...

I'm going to visit my son this weekend who originally got Moose - I've printed out this picture to take to him :)