Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh Crap Jar...


Since we, meaning Sam and I, have not been able to cure our vocabulary of the phrase, "Oh, Crap!" We now have a "crap" jar. When we say it, we must pay a quarter. (and I really have tried to not say it!) This photo was taken after two days of paying...not good! (note to self, never start smoking) I had to pay the first 50 cents. Then my lovely husband and I were having a discussion (the boys were upstairs) and I used the word "ass." When Sam came down, Jason asked Sam, "How much does the word a-s-s cost?" "Defiantly two quarters," he replies. NO WAY...my own husband ratted me out! So now i am waiting for Jason to lay down a "JC" which is going to cost at least a dollar! (too bad the vikes aren't playing this weekend!)

A friend of mine told me that they use to charge their daughter for leaving wet towels on the floor.

What were you ever charged for???

Oh - my mom use to put scotch tape on each corner of my mouth. I had a terrible habit of "stretching" my mouth. I would open it as wide as I could and it drove my mom wild. So she put tape on my mouth, so that when I "stretched" I would be reminded not to! Nothing like running around the neighborhood with tape on your mouth! People would probably look at me strange and then say, "Oh, it's just Katie."

No comments: