Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Chains...

The other day I couldn't take it any more..."Mom, when is my preschool program? When does Xmas break start? When do I go to the Nutcracker?" So I set the boys down to make a Christmas chain to answer their Christmas questions. Yes, it sounds festive and cheery and all that sugar, but honestly, i was tired of explaining how many days to what...

While making their chains, Sam made up Christmas songs...something about about getting run over by a sled and thinking he was dead...really a good ho ho ho Christmas spirit song. As you can see, Jack was totally offended with it!

Of course, I had to take pictures of the chains on the doors...and as you can see, the boys were SO excited!
Jack is showing us his best Tiny Tim facial expression, "Sir, do you have a penny to spare..."