Monday, May 3, 2010

Wendy Vecchi...

Wendy Vecchi was at Memory Bound this weekend and we were NOT disappointed! She is an AMAZING artist and extremely inspirational. I was in awe just being around her. She works with Tim Holtz (dreamy) Maya Road and Stampers Anonymous. I was lucky to spend all day Saturday with her while she taught classes (I was the "go for" girl as well as the "personal shopper" for those taking class.) I had an absolute ball and the day just flew. I got to take a class with her on Sunday and another on Monday. Again, time flew, but this time I came away with very inky fingers...which is so arty, according to Wendy. If she ever comes to your area, I would highly recommend taking her classes. Thanks again to Wendy for coming to Memory Bound and inspiring us all make art!
You can check out her blog here:
She even mentions Memory Bound!

1 comment:

mom/nanny said...

she WAS wonderful. I loved the class I took on Saturday.
Inky fingers are a good thing...she says
mom