Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Next Room...

I am done with our room and am now working on Jack's room. First thing is to pick a color for the paint...of course Jack wants it painted green (with a jungle tree and monkeys hanging from it.) But, I am struggling with finding the right shade of green...as you can see from the pictures.
(Someone had to clean their room before heading to bed that night!)

These are the different greens I have tried and I really haven't like any of them...then I noticed that Jack made a suggestion, in a diamond shape. He used a permanent marker, so it is good that we are painting the walls!! I will share pictures as the project moves along. I do not think I will be done with his as quickly as I finished our bedroom. He has a lot more..."stuff."

1 comment:

Janet said...

Green is tough! I have an olive green kitchen and dining room, but it took awhile to settle on a green that everyone could live with! Can't wait to see how it turns out, Katie!