Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mr. Jones Part One...

Just want to say hello to my new viewers from MB! Hope you enjoy the stories!

Indiana Jones came for a visit yesterday. There are many steps in this process. First, Roo gets his satchel ready. His satchel includes a map (of the fault lines in California), a spider, a marker for whiskers and a blue marble - I don't know why he needs a marble~a McGuyver thing.
As Roo has done before, he used a marker to make his whiskers. Usually the marker of choice is a crayola washable marker, but today he used an "off -brand." I think he chose this one due to the wonderful cinnamon scent. Anyway, later, when I went to wash off the whiskers, they just became lighter. So now he looks like he has a bad skin disease. When we picked up Sam from school he said, "What happened to him?" Nice.

This is Roo's Indy whip. It is taped together in one spot due to him putting it over a tree branch and then trying to swing from it. Didn't work. The tied area is when he decided to pull a chair across the floor. Again, didn't work.

His whip makes me laugh because it reminds me of my barbie dolls when I was little. You would open up my sister's barbie case and her barbies where in mint condition. Nice hair, all dressed, the clothes where actually on little hangers. When you opened up MY barbie doll case (after taking off the panty-hose that was wrapped around the case to keep the lid on) you would see my barbie dolls. They were missing a leg or an arm, hair completely matted (I think I was going for the dread lock look and was very successful at achieving it) and they were all naked. If you would see Sam's whip - mint condition, Roo's whip - just like his mom's Barbies. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love his little imagination....and attention to detail. i posted the photo on my facebook!