Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...

Sam is so excited that today is Valentine's Day. Every VD, aunt (my big sis) comes to spend the evening with the boys and JB and I get to go out! It is the one guaranteed holiday (at this time) that JB and I can go and do something! Sam is excited because, according to Sam, "Aunt always brings some candy and treats." Last year she brought the boys some huge VD glasses and green or blue candy (you can tell because of the color of Sam's teeth.) Aunt is modeling Roo's (the Love Monkey's) glasses - who knows why Roo wouldn't wear them. Love the last picture with Aunt and Sam together! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!



1 comment:

Julie said...

That's a pretty special auntie!!! I hope you and JB had a good time as well. I can hardly wait to see if you posted pics from this VD.

Have a great Sunday.