Monday, February 16, 2009

Blowing Bubbles...

Sam learned how to blow bubbles on Friday. He is very pleased with himself that he has finally learned how to do this (yes, there were a few times the entire wad of chewed gum shot across the room.) We have even made a special trip to the grocery store to get Hubba Bubba Bubblegum (the memories) - twice - he couldn't stand the watermelon flavor we purchased on the first trip. He has been practicing and I am sure we will pay at the dentist! He would blow a great big bubble then run into my room to have a picture taken. Of course, Jack had to get in on the act too. He is showing his bubble blowing skills in the picture below - basically it just grosses me out (or grosses me up, as Jack says) as a big wet wad of gum appears from his mouth.


I couldn't get Sam's picture to be first on my blog, which I wanted...who knows why.

1 comment:

Janet said...

So cute! They're doing a great job with this! Do you know to this day, I cannot blow a bubble. I cannot whistle, either! Not that I need to do either of those things... lol