Monday, February 29, 2016

Resetting...

As you all know, I am a HUGE fan of The Reset Girl. I first started following her when I was participating in her monthly online event Listers Gotta List. Then I began watching her you tube videos and she inspired me to begin exploring and playing with planners and planner ideas. In January, I went to the Iowa Planners Meet Up and I got to meet her and was OVER THE MOON excited!


 While sharing my enthusiasm for The Resset Girl, someone asked me what the "reset" meant. Well, I know Cori had shared bits and pieces about how she had been resetting her life and it's never to late to reset you life, but never the full story...until now. Cori recently put up a periscope/You Tube video explaining how she became the Rest Girl and how she reset her life.


If you need a little inspiration or a little push, even a little "been there and understand" than this is the video for you. It's over an hour, but well worth the time, more than once!
Remember, it's never too late to reset your life in some manner. 
Wise words.

No comments: