The book are rated from 1-4 stars. Four being the best! :)
one * = I wouldn't recommend the book
two ** = It was fine.Could pass it up.
three *** = I really liked it.
Four **** = Loved it! Read it!!
So without further ado...here are the books I read in 2015!
2. Mannequin Girl * (boring)
3. The Storied Life of AJ Fickery **** (A book store owner finding love when he least expected it)
4.Revival (Stephen King) ***
5. A Small Indiscretion *** (EEK! I can't remember this book!)
6. The Nightingale **** (WWII from the point of view of two women)
7. The Book of Unknown Americans **** (what it is like to be an
immigrant into the USA. You feel for these characters.)
8. Sold **** (haunting)
9. The Girl on the Train **** (Alfred Hitchcock..takes a while to
get going, but then, WOW!)
10. The Haunting of Sunshine Girl ** YA (predictable and not
11. Tell the Wolves I'm Home **** (LOVED this story. Cried!!)
12. We Were Liars *** YA (big twist)
13. Secret Wisdom of the Earth **** (Amazing!! A coming of
age story in the Appalachian Mountains)
14. You **** (Creepy stalker, but so good!!)
15. The Rosie Project **** (finding love)
16. The Luckiest Girl in the World *** (Good story about trying
to remake yourself to distance yourself from a horrible
17. Code Zero* (Zombie Book. Character gets out of every single
situation without a scratch.)
18. Prisoner b-3692**** YA (A young boy goes from
concentration camp to concentration camp)
19. Where They Found Her *** (A murder of a baby from three
different perspectives that are actually all intertwined)
20. Eeny Meeny *** (Two people left in a sealed place, with a
gun. Only one can leave when they kill the other person.)
I am proud of myself for reading 20 books this year and will try to read another 20 this year along with rating them after reading!! This year I am also going to write down the first sentence of every book I read. I don't know why, but I love first sentences of books!! Oh, and their smell. I won't read a smelly book.