Monday, November 30, 2015

Great Game!

If you and your family and friends like to play games, then I highly recommend the game : Spy Alley!

http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/spyalley/S-7-Spy-Alley-large.jpg 
From Amazon:
From Mata Hari to James Bond, spies and secret agents have filled our imaginations. Now, you have the chance to play spy and counter spy in a dark alley - SPY ALLEY. Deceptively simple and surprisingly intense, Spy Alley keeps you on the edge of your seat. Players become a spy for their given country and try to uncover their opponents' identity while keeping their own identity a secret. Players use deductive reasoning to expose other spies while attempting to complete their mission by obtaining the necessary code books, disguises, keys and passwords. You will be surprised how difficult it is to deceive your friends and family. A slip of the tongue, the blink of an eye, or even the twitch of a muscle may give your identity away. Players must be careful when entering Spy Alley. It is a calculated risk that only the bravest spies will take. The first spy to complete their mission or the last to retain their identity wins the game. For 2-6 players ages 8 and up. It takes about 45 minutes to play a game.

The four of us played and it was such fun! It is somewhat like "Clue" but instead of hiding who/what you know on a piece of paper, you mark all of your bought items on a peg board for all to see. So, if I am a Russian spy, I would have to buy a few things for the Italian spy or the American spy to throw the other players off.  

I was one space from winning the game...I was SO excited and my heart was pumping so fast! I couldn't believe it...I was going to beat the boys! I have yet to beat all three boys in one game! Yes!! Then Jason remembered he had a "free" guess. By this time, it was obvious which spy I was. And that quick, I was the first one OUT of the game!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Well, at this point, Jason gets all my bought items and can continue to be his original spy or he can secretly switch and be my spy. So you have NO IDEA WHO IS WHO!! It is so much fun!!

Highly recommend for a family game or a holiday gift for friends or families that like board games!  

No comments: