Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ew

We have another construction project happening at our house. With all the construction, remodeling, gutting, ect. that we have done over the years, we've never had one of these for the workers...let alone two! I must say though, that there aren't leaves on the trees, so they really can't "go" in the woods. But, couldn't they drive to Casey's? And why TWO? We figured one was for "number one" and the other was for "number two." Ew.


Well, the red one was gone at the beginning of last week, so our "number"theory was out the door. Then we had those super strong winds on Thursday...when I got home from work, this is what I saw...
 Ew.

I took this pictures from my car window. Jack was out and about in the yard and asked him if "checked" out the porta potty. He looked at me and said, "Yea." 
I asked him, "Ew?" 
He said, "Very Ew." 
EWWWW!!

No comments: