Monday, August 3, 2015

Memory Keeping of Colorado...

I wanted to share with you how I scrapbooked our first day of our vacation. Check back to this post on how I gathered and organized  keepsakes from our vacation.  
My main goal with my memory keeping in the Midori Traveler's Notebook (MTB) was to keep it simple!! I wanted to get the pictures in and journaling done. Add some washi . Add some stickers. I didn't want to over think placement, colors, what I was using (which, of course, at times I still found myself doing.) I just wanted to enjoy the process!

So here is what I have so far!
Travel Day 1






I did not include all the pictures that I took on our travel day. The pictures I used are the ones that tell the story that I wanted to share. More of the highlights of the day. I enjoyed the process and am pretty excited to actually have day one done! I think this may be a first for me!! YAY!!

No comments: