Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Chocolate Stains...

I came home the other day to find this on the floor were I could not possibly miss it.
 There is only one boy in the house that would go to this extent for me to wash something for him. Sam.  

I must share that one time Sam got chocolate all over a white shirt and threw it into the laundry. I don't check clothes for stains before washing them and ended up throwing the shirt into the washer, then the dryer. Stain set. I informed Sam that if he has a stain on something, he needs to give me the heads up. 

Well, as you can see, he took it our conversation to heart. He marked every little chocolate spot with a post-it note.

He also left me a note. It cracked me up!
"Sam is clutsy. Stains where sticky note pieces are. Making hot cocoa. Silly me. I may not have got them all covered. P.S. Look for them. Very small."

The "Silly Me" just made me laugh!!
I am happy to report that I was able to get out all the chocolate stains in the first wash! Even the very small ones!

No comments: