Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Babies!!!

The other night I am sitting in my creative space, when suddenly the boys come plowing through the door with their football gear on.  OH MY!!!
NOT JACK!
This is Jack's first year with helmet and pads. He will still play flag football, but at his age they introduce them to gear. *sniff*  He's too young to be playing football!!
 
This is Jack when Sam got his helmet and shoulder pads for the first time.
 
He has grown up WAY to fast!

And talk about growing up WAY too fast, look at Sammy!
He has perfected his tough football look. I am lucky to get this picture. Jason told the boys to put on their gear and then go show me. Sam said, "I really don't want to do that...she'll make us take pictures!"

This picture cracks me up. Sam all tough and Jack giving a big cheesy grin!

Sam finally told Jack, "You have to look tough...like this!"

And then back to his cheesy grin!

No comments: