Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Princess WHAT?

The boys and I decided we were going to make ourselves some pillows, so off to JoAnn's we went. While waiting to check out, the boys got the giggles...I turned around and thought, "Oh My!"
An entire row of Princess Poopers! Interesting!! I didn't take a close look at how the Princesses work, but as they proudly announce on their packaging, they poop candy. You wind them up and while they walk, they poop. yum.
 
Now the blonde and the dark hair girl look like they are a-okay with their pooping, would probably be one that you would buy...maybe.  But the princess in the purple, well, she just doesn't look too good!  Probably not the one that I would choose to poop out my candy. She looks like she is either constipated or   had a rough night and isn't feeling the best.  She is actually a shade of green! A better name for her might be Puker Princess. I just can't figure out why I didn't buy one...or two!  


No comments: