Monday, June 23, 2014

Not for Christmas!

 
I thought when we were in Hilton Head, that we would be able to get that perfect family picture for our Christmas card this year. SO much easier said then done. So I decided to share a few pictures that will not be on our Christmas card this year!
I must share, that my subjects aren't the easiest to work with.

Jason and I wanted a picture of the two of us, so Jack gave it a try. A bit more of us would be good. Talk about humidity! Check how frizzy my hair is - I just did it AND used hairspray that claimed "good in humid weather!" HA!

We now have a bit more of Jason and I in the picture.

Someone very tall stopped and offered to take a picture for us...hence why we are looking up! All except Jack.

Second try. The guy even said, "I think we have a winner!" I think he just didn't want to work with my subjects!

Another try at getting Jason and I.
No go with that idea!

I think Jack fell asleep against me!

Thought a switch in scenery might work.
Nope...Now Sam is asleep!

okay..really?

We went to a wonderful wedding and tried to get a family picture there...yea...what was I thinking?


I wonder why they have no problem getting a picture while standing and having a cool drink. Let me explain Jack's "relaxed" look. The wedding was on the 18th hole of a golf course and it was a bit hot sitting there. I was chatting with a couple of friends and turned to Jack, who I now noticed had proceeded to roll his pants up to his knees, unbutton his shirt and clip his tie onto his collar,  while pulling a sprig of baby's breath from the aisle decoration to place in his pocket like James Bond. (Really, I looked away for about 60 seconds...the kid works fast...when he wants)  "What are you doing?" He looked at me and said, "It's just so hot." I let him be...we were in the last row.
 
Did we get a good family picture, yes, amazingly we did get a few goods ones. No, I am not going to share! You will have to wait until Christmas!

No comments: