Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Moose and Her Friend...

The other day I went to let Moose inside and she had a friend with her!
"Do you think I can keep her?"

Well, you are awfully cute. Would you like to stay?

Moose showed her how to look outside from the screened in porch. 

"Oops. I think I might have stepped on her. I am a bit bigger than her!" That wasn't an issue...they were off in seconds running around again!

I had to run some errands, so I took the little friend with me. We stopped at my parents house and she tucked herself in with my dad and took a nap with him! Such a good dog! I was starting to get a little attached!

So comfy!!
Such a sweetie!

What? You found my owners? Yea!!
 
While we had this little girl for the day, I did everything to find her owners. I took her to the vet to have her scanned to checj if she had a chip...no chip. (Get your animals chipped! You just never now!) I called other vets to see if someone had reported a missing dog. I also called animal control and they had some great ideas on how to locate the owners. The boys and I were out putting up signs and saw a gal walking around with an empty leash...she was out looking for her little lost dog. She was so happy to see her little lady.  I told her that she needed to get her dog chipped AND if this little girl showed up on our porch again, that I wouldn't bring her back..she was that good and Moose loved her!!
 

No comments: