Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jack's Super Suckers!


As soon as I saw these Taylored Expressions Super Sucker dies (that I got at Memory Bound) I knew that Jack would love to make them for this years Valentines for his classmates.
 
I was struggling for some blog material, so I asked Jack if he would be willing to demonstrate how to create a Super Sucker.
Well, you know Jack...off he went to set up his "stage." I must warn you, this is HEAVY with photos...Jack was the director and I was...well, I was the assistant.
 
After getting him a cup of coffee (haha) we were off and creating our photo shoot!
Jack first gathered the supplies he needed and laid them out in an organized manner.

Jack is going to be using the following supplies: Taylored Expressions Super Suckers die and stamp set, acrylic block for stamping, white paper, score tape, pop dots, color stamp pad of your choice and ribbon of your choice. OH...and blow pops!

He will also use the Big Shot for die cutting. He has chosen to created a Super Sucker with green goggles and a purplish cape.
 
Step One: Place the paper you will be making the cape from onto the Sizzix magnetic board. Jack placed his cape die right in the middle of the paper. Who cares that we have 23 more to make after this one...no need to save paper!

"The Big Shot is so easy, I don't even have to watch what I am doing!" That is until he cuts his finger!

Oh! We have another assistance, Moose!  She is never far from us...especially when we are crafting!

The cape is now cut.

Now it is time to cut the mask.

"Is there anything I can get you, Little Buddy?"

Mask is done!