Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Major Bed Head!!!

The other night I could not get comfortable when trying to sleep, so I tossed and turned all night!  I think it had something to do with the three hour nap I took that afternoon!
I finally fell asleep around 1:00 (at least that is what I believe  - that what the clock said the last time I looked it.) I then woke up at 6:20 am and COULD NOT fall back to sleep. So I gave up on sleep and got up to start the day. And then I caught a look in the mirror!! WHOA!!

I had some MAJOR bed head going on!! Look at that HUGE snarl in the back of my hair! I use to get these when I was five years old because my hair was so thin and feathery!

(I decided I should put a more "appropriate" shirt on when taking a side shot...)

It looks like a bomb went off in the middle of my head and blew my hair to the side!!

Seriously, I did not touch this hair!  It's all business in the front and party in the back!! This "do" is proof to how lousy I slept that night...and no, I did NOT take a nap the next day, but I slept REALLY well that night! So well, I didn't even have to wash my hair the next day.  Oops, to much information?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that hair from when you were 3 years old....memories