Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Issues on top of issues!

I hope I haven't lost my followers! I apologize for the lack of posts... But I have good reasons.  Reasons?  Yes, reasons.
1. My computer failed. It got a virus. We (meaning tech support at Best Buy) got the virus off.
2. Next day computer wouldn't even start! Found out my hard drive was crashing.
3. Bought a new computer and tech loaded everything from old computer. That took 4 days.
4. Had computer for one day..Thursday.
5. Headed out of town on Friday and took my new computer with me. Didn't use it all weekend!
6. Opened it Sunday night. WHAT?? My screen was cracked!!! SERIOUSLY!! I almost threw a two year old fit.
7. Back to best buy. Had warranty!
8. Computer is now being worked on and will be back in 2-4 weeks.
9. Decided to use the boys computer.
10. With our addition stuff going on, the back hoe was back filling and pulled out our temporary power line.
11. The worker continues to back fill and then tears out our temporary phone lines.
12. We do have power, but no Internet.
13. I am so over computers and house additions.
14. So I am blogging from my phone. Not easy.


No comments: