Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Phi Sammy Slamma..

The weather was great this weekend, so we spent a lot of time outside! Saturday, we did yard work (YUCK!) But on Sunday, we ate dinner outside and then played!!!

That is when Phi Sammy Jamma showed up!!

We put the basketball hoop at 7 feet and started slam dunkin"!

The pictures crack me up, because he is so straight!!
 Moose was sitting with me watching the show and I caught her back in a few pics.

When we were in Junior high a bunch of friends would get together and spend the afternoon Phi Slammin' Jammin'!

I showed my jammin' skills once this evening, and I am still as ungraceful as I was in junior high!

Sam has more skills then his mom...

Here Jason is alley oopin the ball to Sam!

Of course, Jason had to re-live some slammin' memories!

His best Micheal Jordan!

The end...

No comments: