Friday, March 1, 2013

Yea, I Watch This...

(Phil, Jase, Si (Cy) and Will)
 
One day, a friend at work (Tess) told me she had to make a confession. I thought, "Yea! This should be good!" She sat down beside me and said, "I watch Duck Dynasty."  Well, at that time i had no idea what in the world was Duck Dynasty, but with a CONFESSION, I was going to find out. 
 
Well, it just so happened that Duck Dynasty was having a marathon on A&E and after watching one episode, I was sucked in.  Later that day, I found myself confessing to Tess that I was watching my fifth episode, in a row, of Duck Dynasty. 
 
The show is about a family that lives in the deep south, I believe Louisiana.  The father, Phil, spent 25 years making duck calls and other items for duck hunters  It is now a multi-million dollar business which is ran by his son Will.  Phil's brother, Si (Cy) and his other son, Jase are all part of the business.  They stay true to their deep south roots and their family values, which provides the humor. It doesn't hurt that Si is about crazy!
 
If you haven't checked it out, you may want to try a few episodes. It's okay...you can call me and confess you like the show...no judgement here!
 
 
 
 

No comments: