Monday, May 14, 2012

A Happy Mother's Day...

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day.  I sure did!!

My mom came over late morning so we could meet my sister and then go and buy MORE flowers!!!
Before we left, we had to get a few Mother's Day photos....
 

As you could have guessed, Moose had been trying to get into the photos, so we got a quick one with her too!  She even smiled pretty!

Then it was off to Lucilles Garden Center.  Unfortunately, the flowers were pretty picked over.  We usually have such success here...but never fear...we had a few other places we could shop for flowers.

Before heading to one of our other fav flowers places..Piney Ridge in Johnston..we thought we should get some Mom's Day photos with Meg...
 

Yes..we got to Piney Ridge and their flowers were AMAZING!!!  We really stocked up at this place.  At one point, we had to tell my sister it was time to leave...she was about to leg wrestle a lady for some impatients.  When I looked back, Meg had the plant tucked under her arm...I guess she won!!

Will have to show some updated photos on my plants around the house.  I even moved my little green chair so all can spot it more easily now!! 

No comments: