Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A St. Patty's Day Outfit...

All four of us headed to the mall to get a few needed items. Sam asked to go to the Gap. (He was looking for some new cool t-shirts. I actually did a little happy jig to celebrate that one of the boys wanted to go to a store!!)
 Of course, Jack couldn't be left out, so he decided that this was the perfect time to find a St. Patty's Day outfit...

He went around the store and picked up anything green and headed to the dressing room...
 He wanted this hat soooo bad and was trying to find a shirt to match. This was the first outfit.  A nice somewhat nasty green color t-shirt with a the cap.  Ouch on the eyes. Jas and I told him to try on the next outfit...

Ew.  Nothing like adding silk athletic shorts to the mix.
He actually said, "I think this looks good together!"
Next...

Oh my.  Jack told us he didn't think the stripes looked that good.  Yep, buddy, it's just the stripes.  This was about the time that Sam came out of the other dressing room, "OH JACK!  What is up with all the green! EWWW!"  I looked at Sam, "That was subtle."

This was the outfit that Jas and I encouraged him to get...no such luck. Guess there wasn't enough green.

Finally, Jack came out with this little number. He loved that the 7's matched!  This green hurts my eyes, but we had been at this for a least 20 minutes!  Jas and I said, "You've got yourself a winner!"  So off we went with a green 7 hat and a green 7 shirt.  I told him that I want to see him wear this 7 hat every day!  That was a mistake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack love your green outfit! :)