Thursday, March 1, 2012

Falling Out...

The boys are losing their teeth left and right. (and of course...guess who happens to be out of town!)

Sam lost his 11th tooth.  I tried to get him to wrap dental floss around the tooth and the pull the floss tight. ( I heard that is the way to pull teeth without any pain.)  That didn't work. Meaning he never got the dental floss out of the cupboard! 

He came in EARLY the next morning...before it was even time to think about getting up..."MOM! I LOST MY TOOTH!"
I said, "Really? Great. Go back to be and don't come in here until eight zero zero (8:00.)"  No, I didn't say that!!!  I sat up and looked at the little white pearl in his hand.  "How did it happen?" he went on to tell how he woke up, stuck his tongue under his tooth and it literally flipped out onto his pillow. 
He still has 2 more to lose.

Jack has had a very loose tooth, too!  He lost the tooth on the right.  (He now has a reverse rabbit look.) He was biting on a stuffed animal and Sam yanked the animal out of his mouth...along with his tooth!  He still has three more to lose.

What cracks Jas and I up is that the boys wait until the tooth is waving back and forth in their mouth while they talk, until they even consider having us LOOK at it. 

No comments: