Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Sleeping Saga Continues...

Remember how Sam was (and is) sleeping in Jack's room?
Then Jack booted him out for about 3 nights.
Then Sam was welcomed back in Jack's room...

Well, when Jack has a bad dream, he throws his blankets on the floor from the top bunk...
(Jack's hair is WILD with curls after his bath!)

...so he can sleep on the floor right beside Sam.
So now jack is sleeping on his floor.
(Jack being Jack)
So now neither boy is in their own bed.
Sam has been in jack's room since December (minus the 4 nights he was kicked out.)
I get the feeling that neither boy really minds the other brother being close by at night!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to join your boys in bed, watch them suck each others c--k then all night sex with them

Anonymous said...

i agree with you

Anonymous said...

That's disgusting

Anonymous said...

That is disgusting, why would you say that?

Anonymous said...

That's right

Anonymous said...

id love to finger them both

Anonymous said...

penis

Anonymous said...

i want to see them both naked

Dean said...

i would totally do the same i would love to fuck them hard! Xd. BTW anyone wants to do CP trade because I have alot of CP and if so then send me a email on deanthegamer20@gmail.com

Dean said...

i know right wish i was with those two cuties

Dean said...

indeed

Dean said...

love to see those two cuties naked. BTW anyone wants to do CP trade because I have alot of CP and if so then send me a email on deanthegamer20@gmail.com

Dean said...

DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON THAT EMAIL. AND IF YOU DO YOU'LL BE BLOCK. DUE TO HARRESMENT I AM NOT GIVING NOBODY AND PIC OR NOTHING

Anonymous said...

I like to have a sexual relationship with your two boys naked on the bed I want to suck their dicks f*** one of your sons in the ass shoot my Lotus sperm inside them I have a monster dick 14 in

Anonymous said...

I would love to suck their uncut dicks