Saturday, January 21, 2012

After watching the video and seeing different posts about the Smash book, i couldn't wait to get my hands on one...or two...or three. I have started my own smash book, but have never completed it (imagine that!) so for Christmas I decided to put one together for my mom who is going to Italy this spring.

 I used the International book due to all the fun travel pages!

My hope is that my mom will take pictures of her and my dad while on the trip.  Most of the pictures we see of their trips are of sites and my dad taking pictures of the sites...no mom. 

To remind her of some different ideas to take photos of, I included post-it notes with ideas on them. (like little lists!!)

I also included loads of journaling cards and journaling spaces.  She does a great job of writing things down!!

I used a mix of October Afternoon Boarding Pass Collection and Amy Tangerine Decorative Tags.

Lots of layering!!
 


There are also pages to include the food that they will encounter in Italy!

Loads of pockets for memorobila.
 

I cut out descriptions of their planned days (they are going on a group tour)  from a tour magazine and included them throughout the album. 

I can't wait to see the memories my mom fills the album with!
It was so fun to put this together (took only 2 days!) I think I will "Smash" our Chicago trip from June!!

No comments: