Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Toy...

I finally got one!!!

This is my new Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera!! It is the cutest thing in an odd sort of way...


I included the  9volt battery so you can see the size of all this mini! (Why a 9 volt - it was the only small thing within my reach!) The camera is like the "old" poladoid cameras.  The photo actually comes out of the top of this camera...boys loved that!


The pictures are 2x3...about the size of a business card. HOW FUN!! Won't these be fun to scrapbook AND they fit perfectly in baseball sheet protectors (which I use a lot in my albums.) the only draw back is that you get one chance to get the picture taken correctly and the film is a bit expensive, about a dollar a photo...but thankfully my sister included 50 sheets! Meanwhile, I will start checking the Internet for "deals" on film. :)

No comments: