Friday, September 16, 2011

A Nice Day...

The weather has been so nice, that we have been able to be outside..well, the boys have. I have yet to wander out into the grass. Had my camera to take some before pictures of the patio and the boys were sitting there, so decided to take a few fun photos...


One of my favorites...

Just Jack...

This seems to be their "go-to" pose any more...

Moose refuses to be left out...

Love how the boys are saying, "Mooooosie" and they both have their hands on her...

Another favorite...love how blue Sam's eyes look in this one and how brown jack's are!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

These are great pics. It is funny to me that Moose has a Cyclone collar! My son went to Northwestern and she lived in Evanston, Il with him. Then, I converted her to a Hawkeye dog. Now she loves the Cyclones! What a flexible dog she is!